NS Utility Droid
|Chronological and Political Information|
NT-109 was a utility droid that was salvaged by Kylana Ranses after the droid had been damaged in a bar brawl and discarded as scrap. After being repaired and “tweeked” by Kylana, NT became a usual companion for his new owner and her friends.
NT would receive some programming and equipment modifications over the course of two years as Kylana worked to make the droid a part of her “business”. NT possessed a scomplink in his left appendage, an internal comlink, an upgraded memory storage unit, and a holographic sensor/display unit. By the time Kylana was done, NT had become the amalgam of a Protocol, Utility, and Security droid. The downfall was that NT developed a very unique, sarcastic personality matrix that emulated human behavior almost too well. Kylana refused to wipe NT’s memory, allowing the droid to become even more sarcastic as time went on.
NT-109 was a smart-mouthed droid that could go from being quiet and stoic to loud and obnoxious. NT was quite fond of making under-the-breath comments about those around him and off-color jokes while he worked. His propensity to use profanity and slang made him fit in with the underworld or the galaxy. NT was also quite fond of doing impersonations and mimicking others.
NT was quite fond of the ladies, being programmed to give compliments to females rather than being rude to them. NT was especially friendly to Arya Dorne, who he considered his "adopted" biological, since she didn't have a father in her life.
RPG D6 Stats
Type: Modified Arentech NS Utility Droid
Personality Matrix: Complex
Alien Species 4D, Bureaucracy 5D, Languages 6D*, Planetary Systems 4D
Astrogation 3D, Communications 6D, Sensors 4D+1
Con 3D+2, Search 6D, Sneak 4D+1
Brawling 3D+2, Lifting 4D
Computer Programming/Repair 5D, Droid Programming 5D+1, Droid Repair 6D+2, Machinery Repair 5D+2, Repulsorlift Repair 4D, Security 6D
- The droid’s vocabulator speech/sound system made the droid capable of reproducing virtually any sound it heard or was programmed to reproduce.
- Humanoid body (two arms, two legs, head)
- Two visual and audial sensors (human range)
- Broad-band antenna receiver
- 4R1 Neuro-Processing VerboBrain
- Internal hardwired Comlink
- Extendable Scomplink (left arm)
- Retractable fine-work grasper arm
- Extendable 0.3 meter long video sensor (360° rotation, right arm)
- Small electric arc welder (3D damage, 0.3-meter range, right arm)
- Holographic projector/recorder
- VerboCore I Communications module with over 2 million languages
Size: 1.8 meters tall